Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Me & Sid at "the Club"


Sid decided that since we hadn't seen each other for quite some time, he & I should spend some quality time together after his party. I was happy to go along because... well... he's right. We haven't seen each other in over twenty years and I was curious as to what he's been up to.

Turns out... he took me to this happenin' place downtown called "Bertha's Muscles". He said the Club was located at the intersection of Fayette and Gay. When I pointed out that those two streets don't intersect... he just smiled.

Anyway, Sid knew the way so I let him drive. Halfway through the evening, some friend of Sid's took this picture. Sid introduced him as "Nancy". I thought I heard him wrong but I didn't ask questions.

Everyone was so polite... guys were wanting to push my stool in all night long.

Fun time!

No comments: