Thursday, July 12, 2007

Daily Pook Contest

Ok gang...

For the next week or so... depending entirely on the level of response... the Daily Pook is running a "Creative Caption" contest.

Your mission is to come up with a creative caption (duh!) for the following image. I'll post of a few of my own to get things going.



1. "Ya know, Fritz. I think I prefer goose-stepping to break-dancing."

2. "Not much fun in Stalingrad... no"

3. "Otto is our resident mine detector."

4. "For my next trick... I'm going to rap to Deutschland Uber Alles."


Now it's your turn, people!

3 comments:

Dorothy (Dot) Lasky said...

What do we win if we come up with the best caption?

Remise said...

"They say the Fuhrer doesn't need cardboard for his shoulder spins."

Davew said...

"Lore has it that Bernhard could run the 440 meter in under 20 seconds..."