Wednesday, August 8, 2007

C'mon 'n DISBELIEVE, hon!

My anti-BELIEVE campaign has been underway for just under a month now... 29 days to be exact... and it has been an overwhelming success. The citizens of Baltimore have really gotten together behind my push to do away with the BELIEVE signs.

I've termed my campaign... the DIS-believe program because we're diss-ing the people that spent our tax dollars on such unmitigated drivel in the first place.

How do I know my DIS-Believe campaign is working?

Simple. Since the start of the DIS-Believe campaign on July 9th there have been only 4 homicides in Baltimore City. This is significantly below the city average of nearly one a day that the city was experiencing while it was BELIEVE-ing. It's so far below the average that the difference can't be passed off as a mere statistical anomaly.

My campaign is working.

So c'mon Baltimore. Let's all pitch in and make the city safe by DIS-Believing.

No comments: