Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Backstage with Motley Crue


As you all know, Betty has been a big Motley Crue fan for ages. In the fifteen years or so the band has been together, Betty has rarely missed a show whenever they're in town.
Last night, I caught up with Betty at an afterhours Hammerjacks rave and she talked me into going to see "the boys" as she likes to call them.
Well... it was a wild night, what can I say. It was all I could do to keep Betty from jumping on stage. I lost track of her at one point and when the band was late showing up for their next set I figured something was wrong.
Sure enough, Betty was backstage with Tommy Lee. "Christ Mom... not the drummer!!!!", I said as I pulled her off him.
Anyway, Vince, Neil, and Nikki were nice enough to have their picture taken with us. Tommy was still off sulking since I had broken up his chance to score for the evening.

No comments: