Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Pook... and why I love her

./mushy content on
Some guys can spend their whole lives looking for just the right woman... some guys THINK they've found the right woman and spend their whole lives realising they've made a mistake. Some guys spend their whole lives with a succession of women thinking they're with the right woman and wind up being disappointed over and over again.

I'm not one of those guys. I guess I was just born lucky.

The great thing about Pook is that she makes me a better person... better than I could be by myself... better than I could be if I was with someone else. The more time we spend together... the more I realise that what we have here is nothing less than the A-Team. When we're together... I'm not laurence T. anymore... I'm Mr. T... minus the muscles, chains, and extra pigment of course. Even so... it's the A-TEAM baby!

Where I'm weak... she's strong. Where I'm strong... she makes me stronger.

And let's not forget... there's a very significant "Babe factor" going on here. I don't want to embarass anyone but Pook is "all that and a bag of chips".

So yeah... I'm very fortunate. I couldn't have asked for a better partner.

No comments: